ATSC Soccer Programs
ISP is confident that with some big and necessary adjustments, closely following guidelines set by the CDC and governor's office, ISP will be able to run safe programs for your child this summer.
ATSC Return TO Play Guide - CLICK HERE
What will programs look like?
ISP will be firmly following guidelines set by the NJ Governor's office and DOH. Our programs will look and feel different from previous years.
These are some of the changes we are making to create the safest environment-
1) Social distancing will be maintained throughout the facility. Areas will be marked off for children and staff to understand distancing boundaries. If for whatever reason, social distancing cannot be maintained, masks will be worn
2) Participants will be asked to wear masks in and out of the facility. During activity, participants will not be required to wear a mask
3) Staff members and the participants will wash their hands regularly. Hand sanitizer of at least 60% alcohol will be available. Participants are asked to bring their own personal hand sanitizer too.
4) The facility will have a strict cleaning schedule. All equipment will be disinfected before and after use.
5) Group sizes will be no larger than 11. 1 coach to 10 participants.
6) All staff will have their temperature checked daily and questioned daily about any possible Covid 19 symptoms. All parents will be asked to monitor their children and take their temperature in the morning before attending. Should anyone be feeling unwell, or have a temperature of 100.4F or higher, they should not attend.
6) 3 hour programs. This means there will be no need for lunch breaks.
7) Our staff will have training in running safe programs following the states guidelines. Sports and activities will be adapted in order to maintain social distancing as best as possible
8) Equipment will be disinfected before and after use
9) Groups will not mix. The coach will remain with the same group throughout the week. No high fives, fist bumps etc.
10) Heat and Cooling systems will be cleaned and filters changed to ensure air pumped into the building is fresh
EVENING SOCCER PROGRAMS
Due to covid-19, ATSC and ISP have made some big changes to their curriculum in order to provide a safe environment, following state guidelines. Our three hour evening programs allow players to work in a comfortable environment whilst building their skills. Our programs will be highly technical, which will allow lots of touches on the ball.
Whilst in Phase 3, participants must maintain social distancing, therefore we have created sessions which will improve and challenge the players, whilst keeping the sessions exciting by adding in competition.
Listed below are some of the technical components that participants may work on during the program:
Dribbling, ball mastery, turning, 1v1 moves, aerial control, juggling, SAQ, fun games and more..
An example of a 3 hour session-
5:30pm-6:00pm- Warm up activity and Juggling challenges
6:00pm-7:00pm- Individual skills work
7:00pm-7:30pm- Soccer quiz/non physical activity
7:30pm-8:15pm- Individual skills work
8:15pm-8:30pm- Competition of the day
Goalkeeper & Striker
Why attend our Goalkeeper & Striker program?
ATSC Goalkeeper & Striker programs are designed for players looking to focus on improving and developing one key area. The shorter time frame (3 hours) allows the coaches to tailor a curriculum which will intensely work on key areas. This allows both players and coaches to stay fully energized and maximize a players potential and development throughout the program. The program will take place at the state of the art indoor sports pavilion, in Randolph. The perfect indoor temperature allows for a more productive training environment. With lots of goals and netting to save the balls, it is the perfect place to host a goalkeeper and striker camp.
Goalkeeper & Striker Program
Our Goalkeeper & Striker programs will begin July 13th. We will closely be following any guidelines set out by the state. Groups will remain the same throughout the week and 6 feet will be maintained throughout the session as best as possible. Equipment will be disinfected before and after use.
The Striker & Goalkeeper program is five days of specialized training for soccer players who are looking to improve dramatically at their position. Pairing goalkeeper & strikers together in the same environment, enables each player to receive the amount of repetitions needed around the goal, to become more comfortable handling crucial plays successfully when faced with a pressurizing situation in a game.
STRIKERS will be put through a challenging curriculum dedicated to creating and scoring
goals. This camp allows players to improve their technique, movement, offensive skills in the
attacking third, passing, dribbling, shooting, and scoring from crosses, volleys, and headers.
GOALKEEPERS will be put through a competitive program focused on shot stopping, saving
crosses, SAQ, footwork and decision making. Players will also learn to read the
game by repetition in game situations.
Evening programs: 5:30pm-8:30pm