ISP Re-Opening Handbook - CLICK HERE
ISP Multi Sport programs allow participants to experience an array of different sports and activities with an emphasis on teamwork, attitude, and healthy competition.
Participants of all skill levels and abilities compete in teams and could be taught the basics of soccer, handball, basketball, kickball, dodgeball, badminton, corn hole and many other exciting sports/activities.
If the sun is shining, players are able to enjoy time outside playing basketball and some of our other activities.
A typical day could look like -
CAMP PASSES (9-3pm camps)
4 camps for the price of 3 (SAVE $155) Cost $465
10 camps for the price of 7 (SAVE $465) Cost $1085
Passes can be used between siblings within the same family. For example, if a family purchases a 6 week camp pass, 2 children could share this pass, attending 3 weeks each.
To receive these discounts, please email- email@example.com
What will programs look like?
ISP will be firmly following guidelines set by the NJ Governor's office and DOH. Our programs will look and feel different from previous years.
These are some of the changes we are making to create the safest environment-
1) Social distancing will be maintained in areas off the field. Staff will be required to wear masks and socially distance from participants. Participants are not required to wear masks whilst on the field. Participants will need to wear masks when not participating in the activity.
2) Participants will be asked to wear masks in and out of the facility. During activity, participants will not be required to wear a mask
3) Staff members and the participants will wash their hands regularly. Hand sanitizer of at least 60% alcohol will be available. Participants are asked to bring their own personal hand sanitizer too.
4) The facility will have a strict cleaning schedule. All equipment will be disinfected before and after use.
5) Group sizes will be no larger than 12. 1 Coach to 12 participants
6) All staff will have their temperature checked daily and questioned daily about any possible Covid 19 symptoms. All parents will be asked to monitor their children and take their temperature in the morning before attending. Should anyone be feeling unwell, or have a temperature of 100.4F or higher, they should not attend.
6) 3 hour programs. This means there will be no need for lunch breaks.
7) Our staff will have training in running safe programs following the states guidelines. Sports and activities will be adapted in order to maintain social distancing as best as possible
8) Groups will not mix. The coach will remain with the same group throughout the week. No high fives, fist bumps etc.
9) Heat and Cooling systems will be cleaned and filters changed to ensure air pumped into the building is fresh
10) In light of the travel advisory issued by the 'State Department of Health, we are asking and encouraging any families that arrive back in New Jersey from any of the states listed by the governor, to refrain from activities for 10 days and self quarantine.