ISP is confident that with some big and necessary adjustments, closely following guidelines set by the CDC and governor's office, ISP will be able to run safe programs for your child this summer.
ISP Re-Opening Handbook - CLICK HERE
ISP will be running a full summer program. This includes-
· Multi sport Programs
· Evening Goalkeeper & Striker programs run by ATSC
· Evening Soccer programs run by ATSC
What will programs look like?
ISP will be firmly following guidelines set by the NJ Governor's office and DOH. Our programs will look and feel different from previous years.
These are some of the changes we are making to create the safest environment-
1) Social distancing will be maintained throughout the facility. Areas will be marked off for children and staff to understand distancing boundaries. If for whatever reason, social distancing cannot be maintained, masks will be worn
2) Participants will be asked to wear masks in and out of the facility. During activity, participants will not be required to wear a mask
3) Staff members and the participants will wash their hands regularly. Hand sanitizer of at least 60% alcohol will be available. Participants are asked to bring their own personal hand sanitizer too.
4) The facility will have a strict cleaning schedule. All equipment will be disinfected before and after use.
5) Group sizes will be no larger than 11. 1 coach to 10 participants.
6) All staff will have their temperature checked daily and questioned daily about any possible Covid 19 symptoms. All parents will be asked to monitor their children and take their temperature in the morning before attending. Should anyone be feeling unwell, or have a temperature of 100.4F or higher, they should not attend.
6) 3 hour programs. This means there will be no need for lunch breaks.
7) Our staff will have training in running safe programs following the states guidelines. Sports and activities will be adapted in order to maintain social distancing as best as possible
8) Equipment will be disinfected before and after use
9) Groups will not mix. The coach will remain with the same group throughout the week. No high fives, fist bumps etc.
10) Heat and Cooling systems will be cleaned and filters changed to ensure air pumped into the building is fresh